We are welcoming more young people to CYZ than ever before, and we are adding to our innovative and dynamic team of youth workers to support our vision to offer a fun and safe environment where the potential of young people is developed and fulfilled!
We are looking to recruit Youth Workers to grow and enhance our team. The purpose of these roles are to plan and deliver high quality youth work that supports young people in their personal, social and educational development.
The hours available currently vary from 3 hours per week to 7 hours per week. We also have vacancies within our bank staff workforce for school holidays and ad-hoc cover.
Pay and benefits
The specific rate of pay for each role in the organisation can be found on the job description. We also have a range of other benefits including:
- 25 days holiday a year (pro rata) plus bank holidays (where applicable)
- Eligible to join the CYZ NEST Pension Scheme (with 6% employer contribution where applicable)
- Professional development and learning which includes informal opportunities to grow and develop, as well as access to more structured training opportunities via the OnSide Talent Academy
- Employee support including Medicash Assistance Programme
- Access to CYZ gym and fitness facilities (when not in use by young people)
- Discounted holiday club spaces for children and close family members
- Branded workwear
- Access to free parking and tea/coffee supplies
Find out more:
Recruitment Pack – Download – PDF
Job Description – Download – PDF