Applications for this position are now closed
We are looking for passionate, inspiring, and highly motivated new Team Members who are available during the school holidays to join our awesome Holiday Club team to support the delivery of our Holiday Club programmes.
Do you want to make a difference in children’s lives? Are you a quick and imaginative thinker who could create different activities to engage groups of young people aged 8 – 12 years? Are you available during School Holidays during the daytime? If so, then this could be the opportunity for you.
Carlisle Youth Zone is a purpose-built youth centre with a sports hall, 3G pitches, training kitchen, gym, music room, rec area with pool tables, and table tennis. Our successful holiday club has been running for 11 years now with numbers increasing year on year.
Various shifts are available but we would expect you to be able to work a minimum of 4 weeks over the Summer period. Shifts available are:
- 9.30-2.30pm (available 01/08/2022 to 25/08/2022, Monday to Thursday only)
- 8am – 6pm (available all 6 weeks of Summer holidays)
- 8am – 1pm (available all 6 weeks of Summer holidays)
- 1pm – 6pm (available all 6 weeks of Summer holidays)
Please state your availability on your application. Training will be delivered on a weekend before the 6 week summer holiday begins.
Ideally, you will:
- Have experience of working with 8-12 year olds
- Have experience of planning and delivering structured activities which are fun, developmental and challenging
- Be dynamic and enthusiastic
- Be a role model for our young people with a positive ‘Can Do’ attitude.
For more information please see the Job Application Pack
Application Deadline: Monday 6 June 2022.
Interviews Expected: TBC
CYZ is an Equal Opportunities Employer. In accordance with our safeguarding procedures, these positions require an enhanced DBS check.