Thank you for taking the time to book onto a session at CYZ.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we are operating with dramatically reduced capacity. With this in mind we ask you to please book considerately – please don’t book a space to ‘keep options open’, as this could block someone who would otherwise attend the session. Similarly, if you book a session and unforeseen circumstances mean you will not be able to attend, please let us know at your earliest convenience so we can open the space back up for someone else.
Failure to attend or notify us of cancellation will result in the booking being marked as a “No-Show” on our system.
Before placing a booking, we recommend you read our frequently asked questions (available by clicking HERE), as the way our onsite sessions are currently run is different from what members are used to.
Generally, sessions will be released for booking no sooner than two weeks in advance.
- Members aged 7 years to school year 7 should book onto Junior Club sessions
- Members in school year 8 up to age 18 (25 with additional needs) should book onto Senior Club sessions
- Members age 8-25 who require additional support are able to book onto our Inclusion Club sessions
Although our on-site sessions are not running during the national lockdown, you can book onto online sessions with our youth workers using the familiar online booking system. Click the button below to get started!
Having Trouble Booking? Click Here.
We’re sorry that you are having issues placing a booking.
Usually, if the booking system says it can’t find a membership it is for one of these reasons:
- Spelling Error – the member’s name needs to be spelt the same as it is on our system. Names with a “-“, brackets, or any other punctuation need to include them (and any spaces) on the booking form. If the member goes by two names (e.g. different surnames) then perhaps try both if you are not sure which they are on our system as. Another point to note is that it will look at the member’s full name (not preferred name), so if you are trying a shortened name (e.g. John instead of Jonathan or Izzy instead of Isobel etc), please try with their full name.
- Date Format – DOB needs to be in the form DD/MM/YYYY, or use the date picker. Other formats won’t be recognised
- Expired Membership – If the membership you are trying to find is expired it is classed as inactive and won’t show up. You should renew your membership through this link if this is the case.