What’s Junior club about?
Anyone aged between 7 and 12 years old is welcome at Junior Club (or JC as we like to call it!).
Junior Club is open for young people aged 7 – 12. Junior Club sessions run on Monday & Thursday evenings, and Saturday afternoons with a full timetable of activities including sports, arts and crafts, cooking, and much more.
Please Note: Due to restrictions on the amount of time we can look after 7-year-olds, members age 7 can only attend any session for a maximum of 2 hours.
When is Junior Club
Junior Club sessions run on
- See Timetable (Click Here) – BOOKING REQUIRED
- 13.30 – 15.30
Want to look around?
You can explore our facilities using the virtual tour below – click the pulsing circles to move location, and drag left/right to look around.
Please note the following information:
- 7 year olds can only attend CYZ (no matter what session they attend) for a maximum time of 2 hours.
- Members must be collected by a parent/carer– or we must have a signed permission letter to allow them to leave on their own
- You must keep us up to date with any changes, such as medical conditions, emergency contacts, address details etc.
- We also offer a number of other services, such as a mentoring service, help with membership fees, we can also help with meals & behaviour issues. We are here to help and support young people and their families where ever we can. For further information on any of the above please email email@example.com
If you haven’t been able to find the answer you were looking for, you might be able to find it on our dedicated Parent’s Info page