What is HITZ?
Our Holiday In the Zone (or HITZ Club as we like to call it!) runs every school holiday and is open to all our members aged 8-12
Every day is packed with activities to join in, have a go and maybe try for the first time.
There will be all sorts of sports, games, challenges, cooking, arts & crafts, singing, dancing, bush craft, yoga …. but most of all FUN!!!!!
There are 3 or 4 activities at any one time and these change hourly, and every day is different.
Do I need to book?
Booking is essential for our HITZ holiday programme. Spaces are allocated strictly on a first come first served basis – there are NO places available on the day.
All bookings MUST be made in advance (You can do this through our website right up until the day as long as there is still availability) – If you turn up on the day without a booking, we may be unable to accommodate you.
Bookings are now available for full days, or half days (AM or PM)
- AM – 0830-1330 – collect between 1230 & 1330
- PM – 1230-1730 – drop off between 1230 & 1330
Information For Parents
- We can only accept HITZ members between the ages of 8 and 12
- Attendees must have an active CYZ membership
- We have maximum capacity limits – we need these, sometimes due to a trip, but also we need to plan our staffing in advance
- We always try to keep the price to £13 per day – occasionally we cannot do this due to special trips / activities and need a top up payment – This will be advertised on the booking form
- Early Bird discounted booking is available NOW! £11 for full days and only £6 for a half day – up to Friday 17th May 2019.
- Packed Lunch
- Drinks bottle
- Suitable clothing & footwear for running around/playing sport etc
- Weather appropriate jacket
- Money for tuck shop drinks (if needed)
- Any personal medication – clearly labelled.For medication we also need a short form filled out on the day to specify information such as dosage, owner and emergency information.
Cancellations and Refunds
At least 5 days’ notice is required for cancellations. There are no refunds for illness / no-shows on the day.
Note: Places for Holiday Club are limited, please book in advance to ensure a place – we cannot confirm your place without payment.
Booking Your Space
To book online you already have an active CYZ membership.
- If you currently attend CYZ evening sessions, you’re all set to book online.
- If you have never been a member at CYZ, click HERE to sign up.
- If you need to renew your membership, you can do so HERE
Once you have an active membership, click the blue button below to book a space – You can pay online by card – this will reserve your space.
Changes to your existing booking (day swaps, cancellations, refunds etc) can’t be done online – please contact reception who will be able to assist you.
Once a day is full, it will show as unavailable online. Please do not turn up on the day – you may be turned away without a booking.
Booking In Person
If you would prefer, paper booking forms are available at Reception. For paper bookings, you can pay by cash, card, or cheque (made out to ‘Carlisle Youth Zone’).
Booking Over the Phone
Unfortunately, we can NOT take bookings or payments over the phone – you can book from home online, or call down and book in person.