Applications for this position are now closed.
UPDATE: Deadline extended to Monday 5 June at 9am.
We are looking to recruit a Mentoring and Volunteer Co-ordinator to develop and enhance our team. This is a rare opportunity to join CYZ as part of our Operational Leadership Team in a full-time position.
Our mentoring programme is outstanding and we have just refreshed our Volunteer Strategy so this is a fantastic time to join and lead the ongoing development of an area of work which is delivering demonstrable impact with young people
Full time (37.5 hours per week); flexibility is required including regular evening and occasional weekend working to coincide with Youth Zone sessions and events / training delivery
Pay and Benefits
We are proud to be meeting the Real Living Wage Foundation threshold for pay right across all roles in the organisation. This is a minimum rate voluntarily paid by employers like us who believe everyone needs and deserves a rate of pay that meets their everyday needs. The specific rate of pay for each role in the organisation can be found on the job description. We also have a range of other benefits including:
- 25 days holiday a year (pro rata) plus bank holidays (where applicable)
- Eligible to join the CYZ NEST Pension Scheme (with 6% employer contribution where applicable)
- Professional development and learning which includes informal opportunities to grow and develop, as well as access to more structured training opportunities via the OnSide Talent Academy
- Employee support including Medicash Assistance Programme
- Access to CYZ gym and fitness facilities (when not in use by young people)
- Discounted holiday club spaces for children and close family members
- Branded workwear
- Access to free parking and tea/coffee supplies
Find Out More
Recruitment Pack – Download – PDF
Job Description – Download – PDF